License Restoration – DAAD Appeal
100% success rate over the past 10+ years
Free Phone Consultation (248) 408-7679
If you have a revoked license due to DUI, and you want to appeal to get your driving privileges back, call now. You only have one chance every 12 months to have a DAAD hearing to restore your license. You do not need to go through it alone. Trust a lawyer who knows how to do it and how to prepare. I charge a flat fee. You’ll know what it will cost and I will tell you honestly what your chance of success is.
Hire a lawyer with a 100% success rate in revoked license cases. Call 248-408-7679 now!
Revoked License For OWI, OWVI, or OWPD
If your revocation was due to multiple convictions, call now. Call whether or not my firm handled your original DUI case. You must wait until a set period of time to request a DAAD appeal. DAAD stands for the Driver Assessment and Appeal Division of the Michigan Secretary of State’s office. It is a very technical process and so is the hearing itself. Most people who try to appeal by themselves lose and have to wait a full year to appeal again. Let’s get your license back the first time!
What Will A Revoked License Attorney Do For You?
Let’s get started now. You will be guided through each step that you need to take, from getting documents together to preparing for what you should say at the hearing itself. A lot is at stake! Remember, you can only get an appeal once in any 12 month period of time. But success is possible – in my cases 100% of the time.
Revoked License Restoration Requires Proof of Sobriety
You can’t just say that you have learned your lesson. The State of Michigan requires you to present evidence – documents that prove:
- That you have gained control over the alcohol or substance abuse problem that caused you to lose driving privileges.
- That there is no risk, or very minimal risk, that you will repeat the past behavior that got you into trouble.
- That the chance you will again operate a motor vehicle while impaired is minimal.
Revoked License Appeals: Avoiding Mistakes
As your lawyer, I can take proven steps that have improved many people’s chances of success:
- Handle and present all of the required documents. For instance, you must document your history of treatment and period of alcohol abstinence.
- Make sure that you have had a mandatory substance abuse evaluation prior to the hearing – and that you were prepped to give good answers to the questions.
- Prepare you for the hearing.
- Prepare any witnesses on your behalf and the letters of reference which are required.
- Make certain that you were prepared for the mandatory 10-panel drug test (alcohol and drug screen) you must take and pass.
- Make sure your hearing has been scheduled during the proper time period for making your appeal.
Getting You Back On The Road
If you have lost your license to drive, spending a year without privileges is a long time. If you handle your DAAD hearing alone, and you fail, you will have to wait another full year to try again. With that much at stake, turn to a lawyer who can help.
For a DAAD hearing attorney call 248-408-7679 now. Put 25+ years of local DUI legal experience to work for you.
Kathryn L. Simmons is available to represent you in Lake Orion, Orion Township, Rochester Hills, Oxford, Clarkston, Auburn Hills, Waterford, Pontiac, Bloomfield Hills, Troy, Macomb County and the Oakland County Circuit Court. No attorney or law firm can guarantee the outcome of your case. However, I can provide you with a free evaluation of the details of your case, and suggest a strategy to pursue the best possible outcome.
Call Now If You:
- Have received a ticket or have been arrested for a driving offense- DUI, DWLS, reckless, etc.
- Have been given a ticket for a moving violation- speeding, running a red light, accident, etc.
- Have received a ticket after being in an accident.
- Have received a ticket for a PBT refusal or have refused the Data Master/Breathalyzer test.